Engineered and extensively tested for reliable, faster printing.
MakerBot 3D printers include a 90-day warranty. It is strongly suggested that a MakerBot MakerCare Plan be purchased with your printer: 1-, 2-, and 3-Year Plans for the MakerBot Replicator+.
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators.
To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The Smart Extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous model come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with MakerBot’s new Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle, created for engineers and designers.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required.
- The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print, reducing the time needed to convert files and the chance of losing important design details.
- To note, Windows users can import assemblies in these formats while Mac users can import in STL file format
- Compatible with MakerBot PLA Filament and MakerBot Slate Gray Tough PLA Filament Bundle
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box.
- Easy, convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, an LCD display, and MakerBot PLA Filament
PRINT TECHNOLOGY: FUSED DEPOSITION MODELING
BUILD VOLUME: 11.6 L x 7.6 W x 6.5 H in [29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H cm]; 573 in3 [9492 cm3]
MINIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 100 MICRONS
MAXIMUM LAYER RESOLUTION: 400 MICRONS
MINIMUM FEATURE SIZE: 0.0315 in 0.8 MM
BUILD PLATE LEVELING: FACTORY LEVELED
FILAMENT DIAMETER: 0.069 IN [1.75 MM]
EXTRUDER COMPATIBILITY: SMART EXTRUDER+, TOUGH PLA SMART EXTRUDER+
FILAMENT COMPATIBILITY: LARGE SPOOL OF MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT [0.9 KG] 2.0 LB, LARGE SPOOL OF MAKERBOT TOUGH PLA FILAMENT [0.9 KG] 2.0 LB
NOZZLE DIAMETER: 0.015 IN [0.4 MM]
PRINT FILE TYPE: .MAKERBOT OPERATING
SOUND LEVEL: 58.7 dBA RMS AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 60-78°F [15-26°C]
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 32-100°F [0-38°C]
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 20.8 L X 17.4 W X 16.2 H IN [52.8 L X 44.1 W X 41.0 H cm]
SHIPPING BOX: 24.3 L X 20.7 W X 22.9 H IN [61.6 L X 52.4 W X 57.9 H CM]
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 40.4 LBS [18.3 KG]
SHIPPING WEIGHT (INCLUDES ACCESSORY KIT): 50.2 LBS [22.8 KG]
BUILD SURFACE: GRIP SURFACE
SOFTWARE BUNDLE: MAKERBOT PRINT, MAKERBOT MOBILE
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES: Mac: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl) Windows: MakerBot (.makerbot), STL (.stl), SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm), InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam), IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp), CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct), Wavefront Object (.obj), Unigraphics/NX (.prt), Solid Edge (.par, .asm), ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.), VRML(.wrl), Parasolid (.x_t, .x_b)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: WINDOWS (7, 10), MAC OS X (10.9+), No Linux Support
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.76-0.43 A
CONNECTIVITY: USB, ETHERNET, or WI-FI
REMOTE MONITORING: YES (640x480)